"Paramaribo" Top 5 Page for this destination Paramaribo by Dutch1980
Paramaribo Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 185 photos
In December 2005 I walked my first steps on South America, I went to Suriname, Paramaribo.
They speak Dutch and that was verry easy for me... the first time that I could speak my own language on a holiday...
I was only for 2 days in Suriname but it was very relaxed... the people are very nice over there and the beer tasted very good.
We took a boat over the river to visit Fort Zeelandia and we visited the marked were you can buy everything.... for a good price :o)
It was very good because it was freezing in my homeland when I was sitting with a cocktail at the swimmingpool :o)
Unfortunately I haddn't the time to visit the Jungle of Suriname but maybe the next time...
't Vat is a "gezellig" cafe in Paramaribo with a big terras and often live music.... You can grap a little to eat there... more travel advice
Dutch1980's Related Pages
Paramaribo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Dutch capital in the New World"
- "I have won a trip to Suriname"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paramaribo
- Hotels in Paramaribo
- Transportation in Paramaribo
- Nightlife in Paramaribo
- Restaurants in Paramaribo
- Shopping in Paramaribo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paramaribo
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paramaribo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paramaribo
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Rome Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Cairo Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Fortuna Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Stuttgart Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Caracas Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paramaribo Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- San José Intro, 5 reviews