"Land Of The Sun" Fortaleza by Guedes
Fortaleza Travel Guide: 223 reviews and 562 photos
It's always hot in this city, even in the rainy moths. I'm not saying I don't like it, but it could be a little cold sometimes... =T
But... it's good for the tourists...
At night, the weather is even better.
You can find handicraft everywhere, but the most famous place is the open market on Beira-Mar avenue, but Mosenhor Tabosa avenue is very famous too.
Those bottles are filled with colored sand, believe it or not, that horse was made by the hands of a man!
In Fortaleza, most locals don't hang out on touristic spots, there are many other nice places to see, but many tourists don't know that!
- In a nutshell:Smile, you are in Fortaleza! =P
The biggest nightclub in Fortaleza, very good. I also suggest: The Pub (Ana Bilhar Street, 1445 - Varjota) Olé Klub... more travel advice
Guedes' Related Pages
Fortaleza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fortaleza Sunny all year long"
- "Fortaleza, the Paradise"
- "Brasil ~ Fortaleza, Ceara"
- "Land Of The Sun"
- "My first (ma premiere) "cidade do Brasil""
- "Fortaleza - The Hidden Gem of Brazil"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fortaleza
- Hotels in Fortaleza
- Transportation in Fortaleza
- Nightlife in Fortaleza
- Restaurants in Fortaleza
- Shopping in Fortaleza
- Warnings and Dangers in Fortaleza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fortaleza
- 3 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 94 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fortaleza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fortaleza
Photos in FortalezaSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Fortaleza Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Jericoacoara 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mundaù 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Trairi 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Penedo 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Curitiba 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Caucaia 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- São Paulo 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Aquiraz Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues