"My Passion for Travel" Glen30's Profile

About me.....

Hi there,

Welcome to my homepage and feel free to browse around if you have some time.

I only found out about this website a week ago, and thought it might be nice to share my travelling experiences with other members of the Virtual Community, since I believe most of the members here do have a great passion for travel.

Well, travelling has become one of my favourite hobbies since 1997. I love cultural, historical & nature trips. A week on the beach would be sufficient for me...:-)) So far, I have been to Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan, Sydney, Brisbane, New Zealand, Vienna, London, Prague, Bangladesh, Spain, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco.......and would certainly be my dream to travel round the world.

Since I have just discovered about Virtual Tourist, I would begin my travel experience with Prague.

Enjoy.......

• Intro Updated Aug 17, 2004

• dila's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2009 at 4:58 AM

Hi you still coming to the Amsterdam meeting? Did you get my email? Diana

• originalribenababy's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM

looks like you really love Strictly :) Sometimes its tricky finding somewhere within walking distnace of an arena, a hotel may be close enough but they are sometimes in areas its better to get a taxi back from

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2009 at 2:19 AM

Happy to know you will be in bella Roma. E-mail if you have time to meet. Ciao, Carol

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2008 at 7:26 AM

Hi thanks for the email - where in Europe are you?London has fantastic xmas decorations around the streets&big tree in Trafalgar Sq but no real xmas mkts such as in Germany (Lincoln,Manchester&Birmingham do)but lots of shopping open except xmas day.

• agapotravel's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2007 at 3:27 PM

Happy Birthday! I hope your day was special. Best wishes for 2008! :-)

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2007 at 11:48 AM

Happy B-day to You.... and wish you a merry christmas ...and lots of fun and frolic......may the new year bring you great happiness and prosperity...love and great friendships!... greets from mimi ^_^

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2007 at 8:38 PM

♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫and a Happy Birthday♫♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU♫HAPPY BD TO YOU♫♫ HAPPY BD TO GLEN♫HAPPY BD TO YOU (~_~)

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2007 at 6:57 PM

Wishing you a happy birthday from Mexico! And a great 2008. Cheers!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2007 at 5:28 PM

Hope your birthday...and year are the best ever.

• tremendopunto's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2006 at 8:57 AM

Hey there, long time no see ;) Happy Birthday, Glen! Enjoy your great day!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!