"Lake Mary, Seminole County, Florida" Lake Mary by Doug767
Lake Mary Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
Named after the wife of a minister who settled on the northern shores of the lake, Lake Mary started as a village of two tiny settlements called Bent's Station and Belle Fontaine. They were located along the railroad that ran between Sanford and Orlando.
The City began primarily as a citrus-based agricultural community. In the early seventies, Lake Mary began to transform into a semi-rural bedroom community serving Orlando. During the late eighties and early nineties the City experienced tremendous growth in residential development as well as an economic development center with hundreds of thousands of square feet of office, retail and industrial uses.
Great supermarket, lots of choice - got everything you need for food & drink more travel advice
Amstar Cinema, Lake Mary. New cinema, large screen, great seats, brill sound system - what could be better! more travel advice
Doug767's Related Pages
Lake Mary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lake Mary, Seminole County, Florida"
- "Lake Mary is a nice break from the "attractions""
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lake Mary
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lake Mary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lake Mary
Photos in Lake MarySee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Antibes Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mombasa Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maldives Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harrogate Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monaco Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lake Mary Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Havana Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thiruvananthapuram 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Cannes Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Menton Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
Latest Lake Mary hotel reviews
- Marriott Orlando Lake Mary
- 140 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013