"Pashupatinath, en route to Bodhnath" Pashupatinath by BarbaraForza
Pashupatinath Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 73 photos
Only 6 km from Kathmandu, on the eastern side, and an interesting walk from Pashupatinath, you can't miss the huge stupa of Bodhnath, the largest in Nepal and said to be one of the largest in the world.
Here it is where Nepal's most important Hindu temple stands, on the banks of Bagmati river.
From Pashupatinath, you can walk for about one km and be enchanted by Bodhnath stupa. It is the religious centre for... more travel advice
BarbaraForza's Related Pages
Pashupatinath Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pashupatinath, en route to Bodhnath"
- "Shiva's most pleasant and creative side"
- "City of prayings and cremations."
- "Shivaratri at Pashupatinath"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pashupatinath
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Pashupatinath?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pashupatinath
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- India Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maldives Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Nepal Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otok Brac Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Pashupatinath Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Parma Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Otok Pag Intro, 1 review, 4 photos