"Gumusluk - Fried Fresh Fish For Fishlovers" Gumusluk by ruffen
Gumusluk Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 52 photos
Whenever in Bodrum area you have to go to Gumusluk to have fish for dinner.
Even the people that don't like fish that much, love the fish in Gumusluk.
The fishes comes in all shapes and sizes. They are displayed in front of the restaurant. Just point at the fish you want and remeber to ASK FOR THE PRICE!!!!
When I was there in the 90'ties an english friend (who invited me to fish dinner) didn't ask... He started to order a LOT of fishes. I managed to convince him that it was far to much fish for the two of us. Luckily he lisened to me, but still we didn't manage to eat all of it.
What abouth the bill? He got a shock (haha), stared at me and cleared his throat before "Do you think I can do the dishes?" He didn't have to, I rescued him.
- Cons:Can be a bit windy when the wind blows
- In a nutshell:Fishingly relaxing
Gumusluk IS the place to eat fish!!! Can't remeber the name of our restaurant :( All the many many restaurants have a... more travel advice
Tavsan Adasi (Rabbit Island) - Only rabbits lives there... They are everywhere :) Even though a lot of people visit, the... more travel advice
ruffen's Related Pages
Gumusluk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gumusluk - Fried Fresh Fish For Fishlovers"
- "Gümüşlük - Bodrum's Silver Lining"
- "sheltering from a force 7!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gumusluk
- Hotels in Gumusluk
- Restaurants in Gumusluk
- Shopping in Gumusluk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gumusluk
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Gumusluk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gumusluk
Photos in GumuslukSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sile Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moskenesøya Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Gumusluk Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lofoten Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bodrum Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Barbados Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Phuket Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Turkey Intro, 1 review, 1 travelogue