"Gumusluk - Fried Fresh Fish For Fishlovers" Gumusluk by ruffen

Gumusluk Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 52 photos

Fish in Gumusluk is a must !!!

Whenever in Bodrum area you have to go to Gumusluk to have fish for dinner.
Even the people that don't like fish that much, love the fish in Gumusluk.

Lots of fish restaurants

The fishes comes in all shapes and sizes. They are displayed in front of the restaurant. Just point at the fish you want and remeber to ASK FOR THE PRICE!!!!

When I was there in the 90'ties an english friend (who invited me to fish dinner) didn't ask... He started to order a LOT of fishes. I managed to convince him that it was far to much fish for the two of us. Luckily he lisened to me, but still we didn't manage to eat all of it.
What abouth the bill? He got a shock (haha), stared at me and cleared his throat before "Do you think I can do the dishes?" He didn't have to, I rescued him.

• Cons:Can be a bit windy when the wind blows
  • In a nutshell:Fishingly relaxing
  • Last visit to Gumusluk: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 12, 2005

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2008 at 8:56 AM

Happy Belated Birthday! I have been travelling. I went to add a comment on your home page and found my Birthday wishes from you last year from Ethiopia. Guess where I just returned from? Yep, Ethiopia! All the best!

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2006 at 5:19 AM

Interesting Rabbit Island. I guess better than rats. There is an island "Pulau Tikus" (Island of Rats) off Penang Island.

• BerniShand's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2006 at 8:23 PM

lovely page dear, the fish is so funny

• bluebodrum's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2006 at 8:28 PM

heyy l live in BODRUM and l am a navigator gümüºlük (myndos) is a great ancient side..murder of jul sezar has been planned in myndos..it is also famous for local fish restaurannts..and sun setting..pls weelcome

• Brother_Love's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2005 at 2:23 PM

I just luuuuve Turkey, I go back again and again, it is impossible to see everything. Maybe I shall go to Gumusluk next.

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2005 at 1:59 PM

Happy Birthday........Hope to see your Mexico Pictures soon.

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 2:00 PM

Hi Ruffen, i was at this place last sep in Bitez, great holiday. I love the smoking fish with the shades hahahahahahahaha

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2004 at 1:49 AM

Beautiful page. I like your photos

• alusru's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2004 at 2:56 PM

Fresh fish ... that's what I miss as much as I miss the sea here in Vienna.

• mapakettle's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2004 at 4:54 AM

I like rabbits. They are cute and cuddley, and so timid. Love your fish picture. Pa

ruffen

“go NOW, before its too late!... Where are we going?said Piglet. No places said Winnie the Pooh. And then they went there”

Badges & Stats in Gumusluk

Have you been to Gumusluk?

Latest Activity in Gumusluk