"An Irish Blessing" Ireland by nandywell
Ireland Travel Guide: 15,953 reviews and 36,413 photos
May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
May the rains fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of His hand
"The fields of Athenry" song tells a sad story of our past - a past now far behind us. Time has proved that poverty was no barrier to respectability and certainly no hinderence to progress, it is equally true to say that wealth is not a guarantee of integrity; from the poorest have come the finest of people.
- Pros:Lots of green
- In a nutshell:I spend a lot of time there, my second home
Most of the Irish like a drink of Guiness, but ladies you must ask for a glass of guiness not a half pint............ more travel advice
" When in Rome" When in Ireland you must try a pint of the black stuff, this is a nice pub overlooking the sea at... more travel advice
nandywell's Related Pages
Ireland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite places in Europe"
- "Ireland - I wouldn't start from here"
- "Leprechauns Make Me Do It!!!"
- "IRELAND - The Adventure"
- "REPUBLIC OF IRELAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ireland
- Hotels in Ireland
- Transportation in Ireland
- Nightlife in Ireland
- Restaurants in Ireland
- Shopping in Ireland
- Warnings and Dangers in Ireland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ireland
- 14 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ireland
Top 10 Pages
- Prefecture of Zante (Zakynthos) Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- State of Queensland Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wexford Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Ireland Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Manchester Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Blackpool Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos