"My Second Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Wexford by nandywell
Wexford Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 210 photos
My eldest daughter Lorraine, now lives in Wexford with her husband and their two grown up children, and my 3 great grand children, it is a lovely place to grow up in, so very relaxed and laid back. I try to visit a couple of times a year, they also come here to see me, as it is only an hours flight away. I will hopefully be able to tell you of some of the Off the beaten track , places I have managed to see whilst there. Enjoy
- Pros:Lots of guiness
- In a nutshell:great place to bring up a family
If you havent heard of the little people just take a look at my picture, these are thelittle people you hqave to be... more travel advice
You must see this great little village with its lovely thatched roofs, brilliant place with a perfect sandy beach for... more travel advice
nandywell's Related Pages
Wexford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Strawberry Fields Forever"
- "If you ever go across the sea to Ireland........."
- "My Second Home"
- "Thatched Cottages of Wexford"
- "Wexford Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wexford
- Hotels in Wexford
- Transportation in Wexford
- Nightlife in Wexford
- Restaurants in Wexford
- Shopping in Wexford
- Warnings and Dangers in Wexford
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wexford
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Wexford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wexford
Photos in WexfordSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Prefecture of Zante (Zakynthos) Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- State of Queensland Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wexford Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Ireland Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Australia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Blackpool Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Manchester Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos