"Skiing on the white fluffy clouds of heaven" Top 5 Page for this destination Lake Louise by adventerrtravel22

Lake Louise Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 370 photos

Lake Louise Canada

This is a picture near the edge of the Lake. My hotel is just behind me. I am following a trail around the lake and am partially in the woods, pine trees in front. This is my favorite picture. It had snowed about 3 inches the night before and snow covered everything, including the pine trees surrounding the lake.

Lake Trail Maps

Near the front of the lake is a map of the trails with degrees of difficulties assigned to help people decide which route to take. I took a stroll straight out onto the frozen lake and then the route around the lake. I wish I had more time here to do more hiking and exploring. The area is beautiful.

Ever Climb a water fall?

These guys using crampons on their feet, ice screws, rope and ice axes are making their way up the frozen water fall. The Lake Louise area has much to offer for adventurers of all skill levels. This is obviously a high skill level sport.

• Last visit to Lake Louise: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated Mar 29, 2005

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2006 at 1:49 PM

So we both finally got to Lake Louise - I enjoyed your tips & snowy pictures!!

• madamx's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2005 at 6:46 AM

Your page has come along nicely :o) Thanks for commenting on my hp picture, now we're wishing for all the snow to go away so we can hike!!!!! ~ Helen

• Nathalie_B's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 9:17 AM

Nice strat indeed, Terry. The dog sledding sounds like a lot of fun. What can I say except for I AM JEALOUS :)

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2005 at 9:56 AM

The snow is great! Have fun!

adventerrtravel22

“The best part of traveling isn't always the destination, it's the journey getting there.”

Badges & Stats in Lake Louise

Have you been to Lake Louise?

Latest Activity in Lake Louise