"Lille: quaint and rainy" Lille by linwei66
Lille Travel Guide: 429 reviews and 1,103 photos
I studied at the Universite Catholique de Lille from 2004-2005. Afterwards I worked translating texts and tutoring. Not a bad way to make a living. I just recently went back to Lille to catch up with friends
- Pros:beautiful streets and great food
- Cons:I swear it rains every day
Gare Lille-Flandres, just near gare Lille-Europe, handles a lot of regional service such as the tramway and metro but... more travel advice
Marche Wazemmes is held every Tuesday, Thrusday, and Sunday just off of Rue Gambetta. You can find anything there from... more travel advice
linwei66's Related Pages
Lille Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Weekend in Lille"
- "Lucia in Lille"
- "Lille, Capital of French Flandres"
- "European City of Culture 2004"
- "Lille, city of Flanders !"
- "Summer in Lille"
- "A cultural bath in Lille-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lille
- Hotels in Lille
- Transportation in Lille
- Nightlife in Lille
- Restaurants in Lille
- Shopping in Lille
- Warnings and Dangers in Lille
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lille
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Lille?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lille
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Tianjin Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- State of Tamil Nadu Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Lille Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Yangshuo Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Shenzhen Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Quebec Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cologne Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos