"Tarifa" Tarifa (Cadiz) by africaking
Tarifa (Cadiz) Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 413 photos
Tarifa was once an important military stronghold, but has converted itself into a remote fishing town, with a diffirence.
Tarifa attracts hundreds of tourists for the pleasure of either wind surfing or kite surfing or any other water sport for that matter.
Not only is it all about water it has a rich history to it, the Romans built a city here, as did the Moors and the Spanish, there are plenty of examples of this as you walk around.
Tarifa is very much a tourist hotspot, offering accomodations rangeing from budget to higher class.
The beach is nearby and offers clean safe, golden sandy beaches.
- Pros:Water sports, history, shopping
- Cons:can be crowded, prices are pumped up
- In a nutshell:views, sand, sea and history it's all here
africaking's Related Pages
Tarifa (Cadiz) Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Awesome Tarifa - wild and interesting!"
- "Tarifa - Costa de la Luz"
- "Tarifa - the city of the wind"
- "The REAL windy Tarifa"
- "Keeweechic's Tarifa"
- "Wind City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tarifa (Cadiz)
- Hotels in Tarifa (Cadiz)
- Transportation in Tarifa (Cadiz)
- Nightlife in Tarifa (Cadiz)
- Restaurants in Tarifa (Cadiz)
- Shopping in Tarifa (Cadiz)
- Warnings and Dangers in Tarifa (Cadiz)
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tarifa (Cadiz)
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tarifa (Cadiz)?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tarifa (Cadiz)
Top 10 Pages
- South Africa Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Belize Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gibraltar Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Cornwall Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Portugal Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Spain Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Morocco Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Swaziland Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Manchester Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos