"Todos Santos - the perfect escape" Top 5 Page for this destination Todos Santos by Bunnylbj

Todos Santos Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 129 photos

My husband and I were lucky to have a month in Todos Santos with some close friends. Our friends organized a rental of a beautiful house that had just been built. This house was just down the road from the beach and was the perfect place to party and relax and hang out! The guys went surfing and the girls went into town at "La Arca" for yoga classes. We'd all meet up at the beach and go on long walks, read, and watch the surfers. On our way in town from the beach we'd stop at the little veggie stand and collect produce we'd use for dinner that night. It was paradise!

This is our SWEET house that we lived in for a month. It was just built and had not been lived in - friends of our friends' parents.... a great deal and an awesome view of the beach and sleepy neighborhood. Paradise!

Here's the dune buggy that belongs to our friend's parents - they also have a VW bus we'd use to haul the surf boards and gear to the beach. So much fun!

• Pros:The ultimate relaxing location: Removed from trappings of television and phones
  • In a nutshell:The perfect get away for those needing a break from the office
  • Last visit to Todos Santos: Jan 2005
  • Intro Written Jul 10, 2005

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2007 at 8:11 PM

great page

• Apr 4, 2007 at 2:30 PM

I hate to disagree, but...despite the incredible time we spent in Todos Santos, 'Art and Beer' nearly ruined it. Surly help, overpriced cloyingly sweet drinks worthy of 'TGIFridays', and very underwhelming views in an area of otherwise incredible scenery.

• TXgal's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2005 at 9:25 AM

Great pics and info! Sounds like my kind of place, I'll be visiting alot next year one of my best friends is moving there.

• Sunshine64's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2005 at 1:46 PM

I've been thinking about visiting Todos Santos and your helpful tips may have just pushed me over the edge. Thanks!

Bunnylbj

“Age gets better with wine”

Badges & Stats in Todos Santos

Have you been to Todos Santos?

Latest Activity in Todos Santos