"A Whole New World!" Koror by Bunnylbj
Koror Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
The reason you come to Koror, Palau is to scuba dive and the town is geared towards that. While in Koror, I went to NECO Marine and took my PADI open water certification - then went straight on to my advanced certification. There is so much to see - very much a whole new world down there!
This is an awesome drift dive you must do when here - you drift to the reef and then hook in. The current is very strong and you can be swept away if you're not careful! Once hooked in you hang on and watch the show: there are swarms of fish and sharks everywhere!
One of the most sobering moments has to be when you're in the presence of one of these huge rays. Their size and gracefulness take your breath away! They're found at "cleaning stations" here in the Palau waters and once in awhile you get lucky and see one - or more.
- Pros:Diving! Good fresh fish
- Cons:Hardly any swimming pools at hotels!
- In a nutshell:Come here if you want to scuba dive
Bunnylbj's Related Pages
Koror Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Koror
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Koror?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koror
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Todos Santos Intro, 15 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port-Vila Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Richmond Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Athens 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Manaus 1 review, 3 photos
- Koror Intro, 4 photos
- Naples 1 review, 2 photos
- Auckland 1 review, 1 photo