"Tirana - the least known European capital" skinz's Profile
... for visiting my page.
I will not say many words about Tirana's history or geographical position since you can find loads of such information on Lonely Planet or other touristic pages.
Instead I will try to give some practical and updated information which i think is still missing on websites about Albania.
...Albania is considered as a mysterious - sometimes translated as a dangerous country to visit.
But as happens usual, this is more an impression coming from the media, which is of course focused on scoup news such as "coup d'etat", demonstrations, criminality etc.
Albania is still considered as a third world country - however most of the foreigners living in Tirana are doing almost the same kind of life as in their home towns.
... and I hope you will be able to discover another side of my country - different from what you might already know.
Please feel free to contact me for any other information which will not be included in this page. I will be happy to assist :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 20 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- skinz and blueiceberg are now friends.
- Commented on one of meep4's Albania travel pages
- Posted in Travel Albania Forum "RE: entrance fee albania"
- updated a Republic of Montenegro Travel Page "BUDVA"
- Uploaded a Photo to "BUDVA"
- Wrote a Review SVETI STEFAN in Republic of Montenegro Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Tirana - the least known European capital"
Top 5 Pages
- Tirana Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Vienna Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cusco Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lima Intro, 1 review, 4 photos