"Walk the Earth" Rocco_Tulsa's Profile

Who I am?

What does one say about themselves? I guess to sum it all up, I want to try and be a true person before this is all said and done. Not what people think I should be or who they want to be, but who I really am. If you take the time to think about it, we almost never get the time to be us. We are using all of our time being brothers or mothers or sisters or sons. The guy at work who sits in that office over there. The girl who does this, and so on. When you step out of that, even a little bit, it makes people uncomfortable.

I get there time to time and I'm trying to get there more often. Life is good as long as you are good to life. I love music. I write it and hope to some how do that full time. I'm a little spoiled by life, so I need to be able to sustain a certain standard of living. If I could make what I make now, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But then does that mean you compromise your art for money? That's the tricky part. Enough of my head trips, if you want to know more, just ask.

The Journey

Like I alluded to before, I'm on a mission to grow. The best way I know how is o learn as much about this world as possible which means I've got to get out there. Before I get my passport check at the pearly gates (let's hope), I want to visit just about everywhere else I possibly can before then. By the time I grow up, let's say 80, I want to ave been to most place anyone can name off the top of their head. ANd a few they can't.

• Intro Updated Apr 28, 2006

• travelagent4thailand's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2011 at 3:38 AM

long time no chat since berlin! keep in touch

• anpe's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2007 at 4:19 AM

Happy birthday!!!may all your wishes come true!! greetings from Greece! anna

• Nov 3, 2006 at 4:36 PM

One place you might enjoy visiting is the Culture 101 Club at Delphi forums. This is not a come-on, I'm 55 years old LOL, just visit the forum if you have a spare moment. Talk to Aunk, you'll like him I think. Thanks.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Rocco_Tulsa's Profile Photo

Rocco_Tulsa

“To boldly go where no one I know has gone before”

Real Name