"Suzhou" Suzhou by cinthya_in_victoria
Suzhou Travel Guide: 346 reviews and 1,115 photos
A network of canals, bridges and houses. Its history dates back to the 6th century BC, when the first canals were built to control the area's low water table. Beautiful small town you can't miss
Take your time to walk in the city. Its people are very friendly and they will try to communicate with you. Admire the... more travel advice
Take a boat ride along its canals. It was so relaxing and a great chance to listening to the chinese violin being played... more travel advice
cinthya_in_victoria's Related Pages
Suzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Suzhou - Gardens and Canals"
- "Fabled city of gardens"
- "Suzhou - Shang You Tian Tang Xia You Su Hang!"
- "Suzhou has it all"
- "Garden City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suzhou
- Hotels in Suzhou
- Transportation in Suzhou
- Nightlife in Suzhou
- Restaurants in Suzhou
- Shopping in Suzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Suzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suzhou
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Suzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suzhou
Photos in SuzhouSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Victoria Intro, 62 reviews, 76 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 37 reviews, 47 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos