"Ancient Xi'an" Xi'an by cinthya_in_victoria
Xi'an Travel Guide: 1,111 reviews and 3,065 photos
Xi'an is the capital of Shaanxi province in China and has more than 3,100 years of history. It is famous for the Terracotta Army, which you can't miss when in China, and for being the eastern terminus of the Silk Road.
As Beijing, it is also one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China and has been the capital of 13 dynasties, including the Zhou, Qin, Han and the Tang. So sad I just spent one day there...I'd have liked to stay longer.
As I had time to shop before boarding, next to me there was an Olympic Game's store and of course I went to take a look... more travel advice
Don't go back home without buying your own Terracotta warriors!! Buy them to the local vendors outside the museum as... more travel advice
cinthya_in_victoria's Related Pages
Xi'an Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The echo of ancient"
- "Xian "Peaceful western part of China""
- "Shifting cities"
- "Beautiful Xi'an"
- "Xian - our stopover to see the Terracotta Army"
- "Qing Ming @Xi'an"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xi'an
- Hotels in Xi'an
- Transportation in Xi'an
- Nightlife in Xi'an
- Restaurants in Xi'an
- Shopping in Xi'an
- Warnings and Dangers in Xi'an
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xi'an
- 10 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Xi'an?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xi'an
Top 10 Pages
- Victoria Intro, 62 reviews, 76 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 37 reviews, 47 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos