"Yokoso Tokyo!" Tokyo by cinthya_in_victoria

Tokyo Travel Guide: 4,096 reviews and 10,118 photos

Tokyo

When I was a little girl (8 to be exact) I dreamed to travel to Japan and see the snowed Mt. Fuji.
20 years later I found myself looking at it from my hotel room in Shinjuku, it still was far away but just to see it was enough for me; I can't describe what I felt as I remembered my childhood memories, but it felt really, really good.

Even if you read or see a lot about Tokyo, you are not prepared enough for what you can learn when in town, cultural and technologial speaking.

In this amazing city you find the ultimate technology you can't find anywhere else. There will always be something that will leave you with your mouth wide open!!

Discover Tokyo and learn about its culture and history, which has been transmitted since the Edo period, 400 years ago.

Welcome to Tokyo, Japan!!

Next time I go to Japan, I hope to be lucky enough to see the cherry blossoms as in this picture!

• Last visit to Tokyo: Jul 2007
  • Intro Updated Jul 3, 2009

• paolodecastro's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2011 at 12:18 AM

nice Tokyp page.........i hope the next time you go there you will experience.......the chery tree blossoms........also its nice if you will have a picninc under the tree....:) pls accept my friendship :)

• taigaa001's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I went to Meiji Jingu Shirine last year and I was impressed by empty sake kegs display as well. Unfortunately many guidebooks in Japan misses this.

• AKtravelers's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2009 at 12:00 AM

The story of Hachicko is a joyful story of loyalty, dog-style. You can't hel[p but admire it.

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2008 at 12:44 PM

i just see another similarity to my friend ana paola on your page now. she also went to japan this year :O)

• Wowmoment's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2008 at 4:08 AM

Lovely pages Cinthya. I am lucky to be off to Tokyo tomorrow and you have really put me in the mood.

cinthya_in_victoria

“How many kms are between you and the place of your dreams?”

Badges & Stats in Tokyo