"Hermosillo, the Sun's city" Top 5 Page for this destination Hermosillo by cinthya_in_victoria
Hermosillo Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 55 photos
Hermosillo is the capital of Sonora, northern Mexico. I've been there several times because my mother was born in Sonora.
It's population is growing so fast, as many companies have plants in the city such as Ford Motor Company who employs hundres of people.
It is also known as the Sun's city and it's one of the most important capital cities in the country, it is located just 250 km south from the USA border.
- Cons:it's a very hot place, during spring the weather can reach the 45° in the shadow!!
In Zaragoza Plaza you can take a ride at the trolley bus which will take you to the both modern and old Hermosillo. The... more travel advice
In this plaza you find the Cathedral and the Government Palace. In the center there's a kiosk from where you can have... more travel advice
cinthya_in_victoria's Related Pages
Hermosillo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hermosillo, the Sun's city"
- "Hermosillo City"
- "HERMOSILLO - CITY OF ORANGES?"
- "Hermosillo (supposed to mean beautiful, but . . .)"
- "Hermosillo in 2004"
- "Soon to be home!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hermosillo
- Hotels in Hermosillo
- Nightlife in Hermosillo
- Restaurants in Hermosillo
- Shopping in Hermosillo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hermosillo
- 14 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Hermosillo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hermosillo
Photos in HermosilloSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 62 reviews, 76 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 37 reviews, 47 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos