"Teotihuacan" Teotihuacán by cinthya_in_victoria
Teotihuacán Travel Guide: 216 reviews and 636 photos
Teotihuacán was, at its height in the first half of the 1st millennium CE, the largest pre-Columbian city in the Americas.
The city was located in what is now the San Juan Teotihuacán municipality in the State of México, approximately 40 km northeast of Mexico City. It was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
This is a must-see attraction if you are in Mexico, make sure you climb up the pyramid to take some energy and admire... more travel advice
cinthya_in_victoria's Related Pages
Teotihuacán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Under the Hothothothot Mexican Sun"
- "Meeting the gods"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Teotihuacán
- Hotels in Teotihuacán
- Transportation in Teotihuacán
- Nightlife in Teotihuacán
- Restaurants in Teotihuacán
- Shopping in Teotihuacán
- Warnings and Dangers in Teotihuacán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Teotihuacán
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Teotihuacán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Teotihuacán
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 62 reviews, 76 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 37 reviews, 47 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos