"San Carlos" San Carlos by cinthya_in_victoria
San Carlos Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 33 photos
Considered as the main touristic spot in Sonora, it is located at 120 kms from Hermosillo and 390 kms from the USA border.
There are also many Americans and Canadians that live in San Carlos during the Winter as the Summer months are very hot. There are many opportunities to fish, dive, and relax on the beach.
The service was good, the staff were friendly and the location was appropiate. Our room had a jacuzzi on the terrace so... more travel advice
cinthya_in_victoria's Related Pages
San Carlos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Carlos Mexico"
- "San Carlos, Nuevo Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico"
- "San Carlos"
- "San Carlos diving trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Carlos
- Hotels in San Carlos
- Nightlife in San Carlos
- Restaurants in San Carlos
- Warnings and Dangers in San Carlos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Carlos
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to San Carlos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Carlos
Photos in San CarlosSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Victoria Intro, 62 reviews, 76 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 37 reviews, 47 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos