"Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language" Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria by cinthya_in_victoria
Victoria Travel Guide: 1,660 reviews and 3,542 photos
Welcome to the jewel of Canada's west coast! the city of gardens, the capital of British Columbia, the warmest place in all Canada, full of flowers almost all year round.. all that and much more is Victoria
This is my favorite place in Canada and believe me, once you walk on its streets, you'll feel like being in a fairy tale town.
Most of its charm derives from its English air as many people say Victoria is more British than England, and even though I haven't been in England I think it's true. In this city you can take great pictures because of the beautiful scenery, even if you are the worst photographer!
Enjoy your trip!!
and I had a great experience living the Canadian lifestyle and being a local for a while.
It was also a great opportunity to learn from international friends which most of them were from Korea and Japan
Isn't it exciting going abroad to study a foreign language while you have fun with your friends?
There are a lot of activities, places and attractions to visit for people from 0 to 99.
You choose: Kayaking, horseback riding, swimming, cycling, fishing, sailing, or even participate in a marathon!
If you like skiing and snowborading there you have.. Whistler! (more on my Whistler page hehe)
- Pros:Beautiful, clean, safe, friendly people, nice weather... what more can you ask for?
- Cons:are you kidding??
- In a nutshell:The most beautiful city in the whole world!
To me, Los Taquitos is the best Mexican restaurant in Victoria as if offers authentic mexican food: it is delicious,... more travel advice
This is a list of my favorite places and attractions in Victoria: - Butchart Gardens - Inner Harbor - Craigdarroch... more travel advice
- Get in shape
- See All Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Walking
- See All Refund and Taxes
cinthya_in_victoria's Related Pages
Victoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very Victoria"
- "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- "A Trip Home is ALWAYS GREAT !!"
- "Quenching the Thirst of a Glorious Past: Victoria"
- "Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language"
- "Living in Paradise - happy to share"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victoria
- Hotels in Victoria
- Transportation in Victoria
- Nightlife in Victoria
- Restaurants in Victoria
- Shopping in Victoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Victoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victoria
- 62 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victoria
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Virtual Attendees for the 3..."
- Commented on one of cinthya_in_victoria's Victoria travel pages
- updated a Victoria Travel Page "Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language"
- Wrote a Review Real Mexican food about Los Taquitos in Victoria Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Real Mexican food"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Intro, 62 reviews, 76 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 38 reviews, 63 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 37 reviews, 47 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 39 reviews, 42 photos
- Beijing Intro, 27 reviews, 33 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Madrid Intro, 14 reviews, 24 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos