"Pompeii" Pompeii by Jenelle7
Pompeii Travel Guide: 980 reviews and 2,709 photos
Pompeii is amazing, that really is the only word to describe it. The city is so well preserved that it has to be seen to be believed.
The number of houses and valuables and people that they have uncovered from the ash and rubble is something worth seeing.
It is best to go on a formal tour to get the most out of seeing Pompeii, as the guide can give you lots of information and tell you lots of stories about each of the houses and Pompeii itself.
While you are touring Pompeii, Mt Vesuvius is worth a look. There are tours that allow you to climb the volcano and look into the crater.
- Pros:It is amazing to see something so old, so well preserved
- Cons:There are none
- In a nutshell:You need to see this once in your lifetime
Jenelle7's Related Pages
Pompeii Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The wonderful Roman town of Pompei"
- "The Dead City"
- "Striding across Pompei"
- "Frozen in time"
- "Pompeii: Rising from the Ashes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pompeii
- Hotels in Pompeii
- Transportation in Pompeii
- Nightlife in Pompeii
- Restaurants in Pompeii
- Shopping in Pompeii
- Warnings and Dangers in Pompeii
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pompeii
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pompeii?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pompeii
Top 10 Pages
- Perth Intro, 27 reviews, 20 photos
- Singapore Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Phuket Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Margaret River Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Sydney Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Bunbury Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Naples Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cairns Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Pisa 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.