"Sometimes I need a holiday from my holiday!!" Jenelle7's Profile

About me

Hey VTers,
I'm a fun loving female who is married to the man of my dreams, hehe.
I'm a Process Chemist for a mining company, which means I do a lot of travelling............. to the mines!!
I love travelling and seeing new and spectacular things, unfortunately, my bank account does not love travelling like I do. Thus far I have only been a few places, but one day, when I win lotto, I will travel the world.
I have lived in Perth my whole life and I love it. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
If anyone would like information about Perth and it's surroundings (I have been nearly everywhere in WA) please don't hesitate to ask questions.
Live life to the fullest.
Luv Jenelle

I love holidays!!!!!

Doesn't everyone just love going on Holidays? I do. I love the organising, the suspense, the flight, the hotels, the new and amazing things to see and do.
Now that I've travelled around Italy, Singapore and Phuket I seem to have caught the travelling bug. I will just have to keep buying lotto tickets and hope that I am able to go on a Holiday every year. Fingers Crossed :)
This year in August, mu husband and I and a few friends are off to Langkawi, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. Can wait!!!!

• Intro Updated May 5, 2008

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!