"Akumal Bay - Laid back Mexico" Top 5 Page for this destination Akumal by Dizee
Akumal Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 206 photos
Akumal Bay beach is gorgeous. White sand, turquoise sea, dancing seahorses in the breeze. The snorkelling off the beach is fantastic, swim with rays, turtles, squid barracudes and a dazzling array of tropical fish and marvel at the rocky coral outcrops. A breeze will cool you down as you relax on the beach. The pace of life here is quiet, do not expect wild club evenings, just enjoy the view that nature intended embellished by sunsets over the jungle and sunrises over the sea.
Yal Ku Lagoon is located about 3 miles from the centre of Akumal. You can walk along the road to it (about 30-40mins)... more travel advice
We stayed at this hotel on an all-inclusive basis for 2 weeks at the end of Mar 06. Our balcony had a stunning view of... more travel advice
Dizee's Related Pages
Akumal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Anti Playa Del Carmen!"
- "Akumal Bay - Laid back Mexico"
- "Place of the turtles"
- "It's all about the R&R"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Akumal
- Hotels in Akumal
- Transportation in Akumal
- Restaurants in Akumal
- Shopping in Akumal
- Warnings and Dangers in Akumal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Akumal
- 5 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Akumal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Akumal
Photos in AkumalSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Nuweiba` Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akumal Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Watamu Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salisbury Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dundee Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belek Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Perth Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Guardalavaca Intro, 3 photos
- Stonehaven 1 review, 2 photos
- Kinross 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.