"Tucson - April 2009" Tucson by Dizee
Tucson Travel Guide: 965 reviews and 2,224 photos
My friend and I had a very brief trip (4 days) to Tucson Arizona in April 2009. We stayed at the Hotel Hilton El Conquistodor which was excellent and very well set against a back drop of hills. We managed to visit the national park where you could see the local wildlife and cacti. As my friend had a bit of thing about cacti she was well pleased with her visit.
I quite enjoyed climbing into the hills behind the hotel, but didn't get very far as it was too hot for me in the relentless sun. There was a very good view over Tucson from the height I did manage to reach, so I guess it was worth it.
I would like to return one day to see more of the area and to explore the canyons and national parks with more time just to sightsee.
Dizee's Related Pages
Tucson Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Tucson Page"
- "Capitol of southern Arizona"
- "~Tucson ~"
- "A Modern City in the Old Pueblo"
- "a great place to visit, a quirky place to live"
- "Tucson has it all!"
- "Tucson, Arizona"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tucson
- Hotels in Tucson
- Transportation in Tucson
- Nightlife in Tucson
- Restaurants in Tucson
- Shopping in Tucson
- Warnings and Dangers in Tucson
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tucson
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tucson?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tucson
Photos in TucsonSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Nuweiba` Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akumal Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Watamu Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salisbury Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dundee Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belek Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Perth Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Guardalavaca Intro, 3 photos
- Stonehaven 1 review, 2 photos
- Kinross 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.