"Watuma Bay - Kenya" Watamu by Dizee
Watamu Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 95 photos
Travelled with Thomson for 2 weeks at the Turtle Bay Beach Club at the beginning of April 2002. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel to any family (see Hotel tip) as there is tons to do and the hotel entertainment staff work very hard to keep everyone amused. However, there is also plenty of quiet places to relax and sunbathe in as well. Flew into Mombassa airport and then a 2 hour transfer up a rather "interesting" road - all adds to the fun of travelling. Worst bit was the refuelling stop in Egypt when the plane turned into an oven!
- Pros:Lovely beach, snorkelling, wonderful friendly people
We got friendly with a lad from the local village who we met while taking a walk up the beach. He just wanted to... more travel advice
We spent a lovely afternoon and evening visiting the local forest nature reserve. This was part of an organised trip by... more travel advice
Dizee's Related Pages
Watamu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Turtle Releases"
- "Watamu our new home"
- "Watuma Bay - Kenya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Watamu
- Hotels in Watamu
- Transportation in Watamu
- Restaurants in Watamu
- Warnings and Dangers in Watamu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Watamu
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Watamu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Watamu
- Posted in Travel Thailand Forum "Advice on beach holiday in Thailand"
- Commented on one of Abeytong's Watamu travel pages
- Wrote a Review Electricity Supply - Watuma Bay in Watamu Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Out and about around Watamu Bay"
- updated a Watamu Travelogue "Out and about around Watamu Bay"
Top 10 Pages
- Nuweiba` Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akumal Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Watamu Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salisbury Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dundee Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belek Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Perth Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Guardalavaca Intro, 3 photos
- Stonehaven 1 review, 2 photos
- Kinross 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.