"Land of Beautiful Volcanoes & Rickshaws" Departamento de Guatemala by VinTolucci
Departamento de Guatemala Travel Guide: 188 reviews and 443 photos
Guatemala is fascinating. The scenery is beautiful and the Mayan people erected vast edificies before the discovery of the new world.
Sometime's we concentrate on the negatives and we don't focus on the positives in our life. Some of us may hate our jobs but just try lugging a heavy rickshaw for a living. Yes it is an honest living, but man is it embarrassing. Man, atleast I don't have to struggle here in America.
Most likely you will spend some time in Antigua.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery
- Cons:Long road trips
- In a nutshell:Perfect weather year round
The tower in Guate resembles the Eiffel tower somewhat. Not nearly as huge its still a nice structure to view and... more travel advice
Most residences and restaurants have a courtside patio where one can enjoy a meal. I would recommend you were a... more travel advice
VinTolucci's Related Pages
Departamento de Guatemala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Beautiful Volcanoes & Rickshaws"
- "Guatemala on a shoe string"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Departamento de Guatemala
- Hotels in Departamento de Guatemala
- Transportation in Departamento de Guatemala
- Nightlife in Departamento de Guatemala
- Restaurants in Departamento de Guatemala
- Shopping in Departamento de Guatemala
- Warnings and Dangers in Departamento de Guatemala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Departamento de Guatemala
- 14 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Departamento de Guatemala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Departamento de Guatemala
Photos in Departamento de GuatemalaSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua Guatemala Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Departamento de Guatemala Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz del Quiché Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manhattan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Flushing Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de La Libertad Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos