"Beautiful And Serene" Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán by VinTolucci
Lago de Atitlán Travel Guide: 171 reviews and 409 photos
With out a doubt this was the highlight of my trip. The placid blue lake is a paradise. The gentle waters are always just right for swimming. Although certain parts are a little bit dirty, I ventured out beyond Panajachel to the neighboring towns and enjoyed swimming this pristine lake.
- Cons:easy to get a sunburn if you are not careful
- In a nutshell:Dont forget your insect repellent, I learned the hardway!
Calm and Serene I always enjoy myself when I visit. more travel advice
The fastest way to travel around Lago de Atitlan is to take a boat. Pictured is the main dock at San Pedro. more travel advice
VinTolucci's Related Pages
Lago de Atitlán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lake Atitlan"
- "Surrounded by Vulcanoes"
- "Lake of the Mayans, Gringos Welcome."
- "Beautiful And Serene"
- "Lago de Atitlan"
- "Lago Atitlan"
- "Volcanoes overlooking the lake!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lago de Atitlán
- Hotels in Lago de Atitlán
- Transportation in Lago de Atitlán
- Nightlife in Lago de Atitlán
- Restaurants in Lago de Atitlán
- Shopping in Lago de Atitlán
- Warnings and Dangers in Lago de Atitlán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lago de Atitlán
- 14 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Lago de Atitlán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lago de Atitlán
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua Guatemala Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Departamento de Guatemala Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz del Quiché Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manhattan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Flushing Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de La Libertad Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos