"The Beach at Monte Rico" Monte Rico by VinTolucci
Monte Rico Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 20 photos
Guatemala's best beach! In order to make it to the beach you have to cross the canal, after that it is just a few minutes into town.
Man this place is wild, really, the crocs are a treat to see. And there are turtles trying to make it out to see. And let us not forget the bats at night. Wild stuff!
The beach at Montecristo is probably the cleanest one in Guatemala.
- Pros:Clean, relatively safe, rustic old charms abound
- Cons:The food is terrible!
- In a nutshell:Stay the weekend and don't forget to stargaze at night
VinTolucci's Related Pages
Monte Rico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Rico, a swamp filled with wild life"
- "yes- guatemala has nice beaches"
- "The Beach at Monte Rico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte Rico
- Hotels in Monte Rico
- Transportation in Monte Rico
- Nightlife in Monte Rico
- Restaurants in Monte Rico
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte Rico
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monte Rico
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Monte Rico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte Rico
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua Guatemala Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Departamento de Guatemala Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz del Quiché Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manhattan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Flushing Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de La Libertad Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos