"Rustic old town and the pier is falling apart" Puerto San José by VinTolucci
Puerto San José Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 10 photos
Some say this place is loaded with rats and it is a terrible place to visit. You see, it is like walking the planks quite literally!
I really don't know what this building is, was, anyone outhere know?
- Pros:Bats in the rooms and other wildlife to keep you company
- Cons:Dirty, dangerous at night
- In a nutshell:Only spend a night here
VinTolucci's Related Pages
Puerto San José Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Power Barge "ESPERANZA""
- "Rustic old town and the pier is falling apart"
- "THIS PLACE IS A DUMP!"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto San José
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Puerto San José?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto San José
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua Guatemala Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Departamento de Guatemala Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz del Quiché Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manhattan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Flushing Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de La Libertad Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos