"Welcome to Tecpan" Tecpán Guatemala by VinTolucci
Tecpán Guatemala Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 9 photos
When traveling from Antigua to Panajachel the road leads thru Tecpan. This is a wonderful stopping point for lunch or dinner. You see there is this most excellent restaurant worth visiting. The frijoles are delicious and the steaks are juicy. On weekends they have live music at this joint. I will update this page with the name of the restaurant later.
Like most of Guate, the grass blades are thicker than in the north and not quite as green. It is still beautiful nevertheless.
UFO spotted on our way to Mexico, really.
- Pros:Idyllic, calm
- Cons:Not really a tourist area though.
- In a nutshell:Excellent for a lunch stopover, trust me on this one!
VinTolucci's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Tecpán Guatemala
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tecpán Guatemala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tecpán Guatemala
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua Guatemala Intro, 38 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 14 reviews, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- Guatemala Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Departamento de Guatemala Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz del Quiché Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Manhattan Island Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Flushing Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Departamento de La Libertad Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos