"Every way leads to Rome" Twinsurf's Profile

Me Me Me & My City

I hope everyone got the sarcastic tone of the title. I really love my hometown, but I discovered travelling that I much rather fell as a citizen of this world, rather than just calling home a city or a Nation. Besides I think travelling makes you appreciate more where you come from, and contributes heavily on making you a more interesting and complete person. Rome has plenty of faults, especially from an organizational standpoint, but it is undoubtedly a city where walking along the buildings that have hosted great men (and women ... let's not be gender by st) of the past you can truly fell a sense of history that no book will be able to convey.

Soon to come ... me me me and the US, by far the longest&more extensive trip I've taken (lasted the past 8 years). Also I am moving to Barcelona in a week, but I promise post up some useful tips about Rome sooner or later. I just don't know where to start!!

Hey everyone ... a little update! Barcelona has been good to me, but it's once again time to move on. I advice everyone in Europe to take a chance on that passport and live in Barcelona for 1 year. It reminded me of London (only simpler). Right now I am living in Rome and working as a Press consultant for a corporation.

As much as I like Europe, the clock is ticking so I decided to take the opportunity to go to Australia on a 1 year Work Holiday Visa. I'm currently planning the trip that very likely will start in Melbourne, make it's way up to Sydney and finish up with the Great Reef and some of Oz's finest beaches. If you have any suggestions or tips fell free to pitch in, the departure date is set for November 22nd. Working hard to make that Endless Summer!

As far as the tips go I'm slooowly finding time to post them. So keep checking I still have a million good ones I haven't wrote about, well actually 999,994 :)

Happy travels everybody!

• Intro Updated Nov 5, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!