"Karlsbad" Karlovy Vary by Sirvictor
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide: 204 reviews and 683 photos
On May 18th 2010 I visited Karlsbad with a group of friends coming from Prag.
Me and my wife Eser Saral on the bridge over Teplá River in Karlovy Vary(Karlsbad)
Karlsbad icinden gecen Teplá cayi
Tosun Saral waiting his turn to drink the famous heiling water of Karlsbad. It is a redish water too much iron in it. It tastes like a rosted iron.
Church of St. Peter & St. Paul. Built in 1897. 5 golden domes and colorful exterior were modeled on the Byzantine Church... more travel advice
Famous healing water of Karlsbad. It is a redish water too much iron in it. It tatestes like a rosted iron. You must... more travel advice
Sirvictor's Related Pages
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hot springs & cooool architecture"
- "Karlovy Vary - Karlsbad"
- "KARLOVY VARY - The Spa Town -"
- "Day Trip to Karlovy Vary"
- "Day of Water Treatment"
- "Reflections on Karlovy Vary"
- "Take a stroll"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlovy Vary
- Hotels in Karlovy Vary
- Transportation in Karlovy Vary
- Nightlife in Karlovy Vary
- Restaurants in Karlovy Vary
- Shopping in Karlovy Vary
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlovy Vary
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlovy Vary
- 5 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Karlovy Vary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlovy Vary
Photos in Karlovy VarySee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Alanya Intro, 25 reviews, 173 photos, 13 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 14 reviews, 114 photos, 11 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 17 reviews, 58 photos, 8 travelogues
- Hlavni Mesto Praha Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 6 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 6 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 47 photos, 8 travelogues
- Wiesbaden Intro, 47 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kemer Intro, 4 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Éze Intro, 1 review, 37 photos, 5 travelogues