"Alanya" Alanya by Sirvictor

Alanya Travel Guide: 438 reviews and 992 photos

Alanya 1996

I live in Alanya since 1990. My wife Eser Saral and my mother-in-law Gunes Gurer infront of a palm tree. Now this palm tree has grown huge. In 1980's the park where they posed was Sea. Sea was filled with earth to gain place. Now it is a lovely park. You see the sea side just empty. Now there are lots of tourist gullets ancored at the quai. Ten's of gullets are making to much noise by playing music.

July 2005

The lovely park that I mentioned above.

• Last visit to Alanya: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Dec 19, 2005

• starship's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2013 at 5:29 AM

Very nice page! I have now visited Turkey two times and each time liked it very much. There is so much to enjoy. I have never been to Alanya, but I can see you live in a beautiful town by the sea.

• andrea.d's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Hi Sirvictor, i'm going to Alanya in july and looking forward to it after reading your page! :)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Sep 14, 2011 at 5:39 AM

Thanks for your story, Sirvictor!

• May 22, 2010 at 1:26 AM

It was most a most distressing and depression situation to start to argue about prices (!) when you just needed to buy a small simple thing.

• LOHRER's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2005 at 11:17 PM

thank you for the warning tips. and lovely family photos.

• whitecliff62's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2005 at 10:56 AM

Hi Tosun, you are so right about the rocks in the sea at cleopatra beach, it was very awkward trying to get out of the sea on a rough day.

• matthieuxjames's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2005 at 4:29 PM

Hello, Tosun. I see we share the same birthday, although years apart. Never before, or since, have I met a friendlier and more hospitable people than I did when I visited Turkey, in 2003. It truly is paradise, and I WILL visit again before I die : )

Sirvictor

“Don't die before visiting Turkey”

Badges & Stats in Alanya