"Homeland of my Mother-in-Love" Kusadasi by Sirvictor
Kusadasi Travel Guide: 313 reviews and 853 photos
A good joke about Kusadasi
A historical true story about Okuz Mehmet Pasha.
Okuz Mehmet Pasha was Grand Vezier of the Ottoman Empire between the years 1616-19. Okuz (pronounsation:Oekuez) means in Turkish Oxe. He was a good man but it was very hard to explain something to him. For that reason his classmates called him Oxe. One day while he was on the field at war and discussing about the situation with his diwan the court, an oxe looked inside the tent and said "muuuu" Every Pashas, Veziers, Beys, all laughted. Mehmet pasha was not upset.He just laughted and said. "A friend of mine came to ask me what I was doing in the middle of Donkeys.
He builded a caravansarai at the port of Kusadasi for all kinds of goods, animals and humans. Today the Caravansarai is a luxus international hote
A historical true story about Okuz Mehmet Pasha. Okuz Mehmet Pasha was Grand Vezier of the Ottoman Empire between the... more travel advice
Kusadasi is a very important post. many voyage ships ancor at the port. more travel advice
Sirvictor's Related Pages
Kusadasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KUSADASI IS FOR FUN"
- "Kousadasi, a sudden trip"
- "Where excursions to Ephesus usually start"
- "Kusadasi, Turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kusadasi
- Hotels in Kusadasi
- Transportation in Kusadasi
- Nightlife in Kusadasi
- Restaurants in Kusadasi
- Shopping in Kusadasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kusadasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kusadasi
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Kusadasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kusadasi
Photos in KusadasiSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Alanya Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 11 travelogues
- Ankara Intro, 14 reviews, 114 photos, 11 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hlavni Mesto Praha Intro, 8 reviews, 58 photos, 6 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 6 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 11 reviews, 47 photos, 8 travelogues
- Wiesbaden Intro, 47 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kemer Intro, 4 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 6 travelogues
- Éze Intro, 1 review, 37 photos, 5 travelogues