"Tucumcari - our stop from Texas to the west." Tucumcari by Wisxox
Tucumcari Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 40 photos
My Family always seems to stay in Tucumcari on our way to the west as it is a good days drive from home. We always get our picture of Car Mountain ( the backdrop of the town.)
- Pros:Our Stop from Texas to the West
- Cons:Small Town
This was an average motel. The breakfast was only cereal, fruit, bagels, and donuts with coffe and juice. The room was... more travel advice
Wisxox's Related Pages
Tucumcari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tucumcari~Route 66"
- "Tucumcari - our stop from Texas to the west."
- "Town in the Remote Outback"
- "Tucumcari, New Mexico"
- "Tucumcari Tonite Home of 2000 motel rooms"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tucumcari
- Hotels in Tucumcari
- Restaurants in Tucumcari
- Shopping in Tucumcari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tucumcari
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tucumcari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tucumcari
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Port Arthur Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Canaveral Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bicheno Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Tucumcari Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Athens Intro, 3 photos
- Red Rock Intro, 3 photos
- Gallup Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Shiprock Intro, 2 photos
- Dublin Intro, 1 photo