"Family Hiking in the Dolomites with Colletts" Corvara in Badia by Simonfitzuk
Corvara in Badia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 19 photos
Ciasa Verena is the name of the chalet we stayed at during our holiday in Corvara with Colletts, a UK based tour operator offering walks & via ferratta in the Dolomites.
The walks below are the ones my family & I completed during our stay in Corvara. The Edelweiss and Sella walks were guided whereas the others we from the I&I file produced by Colletts.
1). Edelweiss Terrace
2). Valunga Valley
3). Pisciadu Waterfall
4). Sella Massif
5). Viel del Pan
6). Pedraces - La Villa
- Pros:Fantastic walking and scenery
- Cons:Lifts not open early in season
- In a nutshell:Lovely village set in heart of the dramatic mountains
Simonfitzuk's Related Pages
Corvara in Badia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Family Hiking in the Dolomites with Colletts"
- "A GREAT PLACE TO SKI"
- "SKIING in Alta Badia region"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Corvara in Badia
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Corvara in Badia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corvara in Badia
- Borneo Intro, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 2 reviews
- Trinidad and Tobago Intro, 1 review
- Corvara in Badia Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.