"A Tour of Grand Cayman" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman by AliasGirl

Grand Cayman Travel Guide: 444 reviews and 902 photos

Welcome to my Cayman Islands travel page!

Caymans is famous for its pristine waters, the life under the ocean, its white sandy beaches, beautiful sunsets and its blue skies. Its so much more though; it has wonderful people, fun times and great dining. We would love to go back anytime!

God Bless the Cayman Islands and its beautiful kind people for any damage done by Hurricane Ivan! September 2004

Update: Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman has been temporarily closed due to water damage and will reopen in December 1, 2004.

I don't have 'after the Hurricane specifics' on my restaurant tips, haven't found precise information on the net, please check all resources for up to date info.

• Pros:Beaches, Diving, Calypso Music, Dining, Romantic Nights
  • Cons:One week isn't enough time!
  • In a nutshell:Relax, Unwind and Enjoy your Day!
  • Last visit to Grand Cayman: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 3, 2004

• melissa_bel's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2004 at 3:55 PM

Tropical paradise, isn't it? Well... you had more time to enjoy it than me, I'm jealous! Lots of great restaurant tips (for the next time I go).

• unravelau's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2004 at 5:30 AM

Sounds like a great place for a honeymoon and adventure holiday.......thank you.

• Sep 2, 2004 at 4:46 PM

Alias rocks. I just bought the first season. Nice Grand Cayman tips. I'll have to check all that out.

AliasGirl

“Visiting Japan in March 2006!!.”

Badges & Stats in Grand Cayman

Have you been to Grand Cayman?

Latest Activity in Grand Cayman