"A True Paradise Island (so Close to Miami & NY)" Top 5 Page for this destination Paradise Island by AliasGirl
Paradise Island Travel Guide: 187 reviews and 356 photos
Paradise island is a long, narrow barrier island connected to Nassau by a toll bridge. Paradise Island is home to many luxorious hotels, restaurants and beautiful beaches. It is located roughly 70 miles east of West Palm Beach, thereby making the commute short from New York City.
It is a popular stop for cruise lines like the Royal Carribean, The Oceanic, Carnival Cruise Lines and Disney's Magic.
UPDATE: From what I read on the net, Atlantis Resort did not occur any damage by Hurricane Jeanne, resort is operating normally.
We loved this resort! It was only 2 hours by plane from NYC. That makes this a gem of an escape trip. You''ll find most... more travel advice
Lagoon is our favorite everyday eatery for lunch. For a break from the sun, we would run for shade under the large shell... more travel advice
Written Aug 21, 2004
Atlantis Hotel - Coral Towers
Written Sep 27, 2004
Postcard Tour of Atlantis Hotel
AliasGirl's Related Pages
Paradise Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paradise Found"
- "What an Appropriate Name.."
- "A True Paradise Island (so Close to Miami & NY)"
- "Expensive Paradise"
- "Over the Bridge"
- "2002 Trip Part 5d -Atlantis-Digital Main Tank"
- "Great beaches."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paradise Island
- Hotels in Paradise Island
- Transportation in Paradise Island
- Nightlife in Paradise Island
- Restaurants in Paradise Island
- Shopping in Paradise Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Paradise Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paradise Island
- 22 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Paradise Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paradise Island
- Posted in Travel Japan Forum "Japan Rail Pass"
- updated a Paradise Island Travel Page "A True Paradise Island (so Close to Miami & NY)"
- Wrote a Review Pastrami on Rye in the Bahamas about Murrays Delicatessen in Paradise Island Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "A True Paradise Island (so Close to Miami & NY)"
Photos in Paradise IslandSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Kauai Intro, 30 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 57 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maui Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman Intro, 27 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paradise Island Intro, 22 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Stowe 6 reviews
- Boston 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 2 photos