"A True Paradise Island (so Close to Miami & NY)" Top 5 Page for this destination Paradise Island by AliasGirl

Paradise Island Travel Guide: 187 reviews and 356 photos

Paradise Island ~ Atlantis at Night

Paradise island is a long, narrow barrier island connected to Nassau by a toll bridge. Paradise Island is home to many luxorious hotels, restaurants and beautiful beaches. It is located roughly 70 miles east of West Palm Beach, thereby making the commute short from New York City.

It is a popular stop for cruise lines like the Royal Carribean, The Oceanic, Carnival Cruise Lines and Disney's Magic.

UPDATE: From what I read on the net, Atlantis Resort did not occur any damage by Hurricane Jeanne, resort is operating normally.

• Last visit to Paradise Island: Jul 2002
  • Intro Updated Oct 3, 2004

• moiraistyx's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2008 at 7:25 PM

Great tips, wish they had some pictures.

• Sep 13, 2005 at 12:40 PM

Starting Jan 1, all visitors must have a passport.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2005 at 7:03 AM

Thank you for visiting my Cancun pages. We had a wonderful time there and I'm sure you will too. Let me see! I'll have a Bahama Mama with my Conch chowder & Fritters.

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2004 at 5:22 PM

Yes, a short commute, as long as Aliasgirlcanfly!

• melissa_bel's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2004 at 9:26 PM

Your first Travelogue! Congrats!Those are some BIG fishes. I wouldn't want to have on of those at the end of my line. ------ Allright, you are a power tipper now! Great job with the tips and you really made me consider going to Atlantis. Paradise indeed!

• Sep 26, 2004 at 11:22 AM

Wow, Paradise Island is not less then a paradise. Really beautiful pic and great start. Thanks for comments and ratings on my pages. You are most welcome to Pakistan. Greetings from Isloo, Najam...

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2004 at 2:43 PM

Great page!! Looks like a beautiful place!!! :)

AliasGirl

“Visiting Japan in March 2006!!.”

Badges & Stats in Paradise Island

Have you been to Paradise Island?