"Manhattan: A World Class City" New York City by vtnyc
New York City Travel Guide: 15,715 reviews and 31,492 photos
They were filiming a commercial the day I took this picture. Did you know that Wall Street is a ONE WAY street? And it's a very small street too. That means it's just over a few blocks long! So it's not a huge, boulevard or main avenue in New York City at all.
Wish I could say I actually saw Jerry and Elaine eating here, but alas, they must have been downtown this day.
- Pros:range of choice, educated city, success oriented
- Cons:congested, lack of space,
- In a nutshell:If you can make it here you really can make it anywhere.
How would you like to eat doughnuts that have been featured on Emeril, Regis and Kelly, Good Morning America, and... more travel advice
All I can say is wow. Everything at Daniel is like a work of art. From the gracious host who brings you peanuts and... more travel advice
vtnyc's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "I loved it - and I don't even like apples!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 15 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 47 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Fashion and Style: People..."
- Wrote a Review Lower East Side: Manhattan's Best Doughnuts about Doughnut Plant in New York City Restaurants
- Commented on one of nicolettart's New York City travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "SOHO's subterranean style"
- updated a New York City Travelogue "VT meet NYC 5-22-05"
Photos in New York CitySee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guatemala Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 photos