"Unveiling the Dublin Mystery" Dublin by vtnyc
Dublin Travel Guide: 5,145 reviews and 9,472 photos
But where? Wouldn't it be expensive to re-do these roofs? From what I was told, it was 35,000 euros to redo this roof, the roof needs to be redone every 8-10 years, and the owner doesn't even receive any special tax breaks from the government!
Apparently, full time fisherman are becoming more and more extinct, as this picture might suggest, for the Irish government limits the number of days per year that they are allowed to "fish".
Very beautiful! The buildings lit up at night like it was Paris. A buffet of possibilities for the photographer in anyone to take advantage of.
- Pros:Small, Walk to everything
- Cons:things open late and close early
- In a nutshell:I'm happy to hear how Dublin has progressed from it's economic depression to the bustling metropolis it is becoming
Do you want fine dining, genuine Irish hospitality, in a non-pretentious atmosphere? Then Chapter One is for you. It was... more travel advice
vtnyc's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
Photos in DublinSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 8 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Guatemala Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Uruguay Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 3 photos