"My Mountain Home" imamtngirl's Profile
I haven't been to as many places as many of the people on this site but I love getting out and seeing as much as I can. There are enough things to see and do here in western N America to keep me busy for awhile.
I've lived right here in Utah my whole life and I've always thought of the Rockies as "My" mountains. I love them and their many moods.
My dad was raised up Cub River Canyon in Idaho and when I was little he would take me for long hikes all over the area. We would fish and camp out. He would make up names for flowers and tell me tall tales of his childhood.
As an adult, I get up into the mountains every chance I get. I especially love the Uintah Range which runs east toward Colorado. There's a lot of back country and many, many trails.
I've discovered white-water rafting in the last few years and it's just another reason to love the mountains. It's the best thing yet!
I hope that I'm able to contribute info that others here will find interesting and even useful when they're planning trips to the places I've been.
Take time to stop and see the beauty that surrounds you. Shari
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Wrote a Review Zion NP in Spring in Utah Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Monument Valley State Park Forum "Re: April 2011 Motorcycle trip"
- created a Big Bear Lake Travel Page "Big Bear is Beautiful"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take the good with the bad"
updated their Profile Page "My Mountain Home"
Top 5 Pages
- Banff National Park Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Park City 2 reviews, 1 photo
- New York State Intro, 2 photos
- Utah 1 review
- Salt Lake City Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.