"My Mountain Home" imamtngirl's Profile

To begin with...

I haven't been to as many places as many of the people on this site but I love getting out and seeing as much as I can. There are enough things to see and do here in western N America to keep me busy for awhile.

I've lived right here in Utah my whole life and I've always thought of the Rockies as "My" mountains. I love them and their many moods.

My dad was raised up Cub River Canyon in Idaho and when I was little he would take me for long hikes all over the area. We would fish and camp out. He would make up names for flowers and tell me tall tales of his childhood.

As an adult, I get up into the mountains every chance I get. I especially love the Uintah Range which runs east toward Colorado. There's a lot of back country and many, many trails.

I've discovered white-water rafting in the last few years and it's just another reason to love the mountains. It's the best thing yet!

I hope that I'm able to contribute info that others here will find interesting and even useful when they're planning trips to the places I've been.

Take time to stop and see the beauty that surrounds you. Shari

• Intro Updated Jul 29, 2004

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2007 at 1:38 AM

happy in your birthday and free in your days of 2007 wish you get all the best from Burma

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2007 at 11:47 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• ian-uk's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2007 at 11:35 PM

Happy Birthday Shari, have a great day and take care, Ian

• etfromnc's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2004 at 3:42 PM

Love those mtns. Have the happiest of birthdays!! Look forward to seeing your pages grow.

• Aug 2, 2004 at 8:42 PM

Shari, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and a great time. Greetings from India. Welcome to VT.

• ophiru's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2004 at 10:24 PM

hello and welcome to VirtualTourist from israel !

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
imamtngirl's Profile Photo

imamtngirl

“Family travel; providing experiences forever locked in the scar tissue of your mind.”

Real Name