"Lattakia, Ugarit and Saladin's Castle" Top 5 Page for this destination Latakia by iwys
Latakia Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 180 photos
You will probably first hear of Lattakia as Syria's top seaside resort, but it is not. It is a big coastal city. To the north of it is Blue Beach, which is a holiday resort. Lattakia is, however, a good base for exploring the very ancient city of Ugarit and Saladin's Castle.
The Temple of Dagan was the second most important of the five temples in Ugarit. Although it is smaller then the Temple... more travel advice
The most significant building in the residential area is the House of Rapanou. This was a 34-roomed villa, where a great... more travel advice
iwys' Related Pages
Latakia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lattakia, Ugarit and Saladin's Castle"
- "a so-called beach resort"
- "Communist city and starting point for..."
- "Mediteranean See from the hotel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Latakia
- Hotels in Latakia
- Transportation in Latakia
- Nightlife in Latakia
- Restaurants in Latakia
- Shopping in Latakia
- Warnings and Dangers in Latakia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Latakia
- 13 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Latakia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Latakia
Photos in LatakiaSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 95 reviews, 387 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 119 reviews, 295 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 89 reviews, 244 photos
- Malta Intro, 63 reviews, 236 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 51 reviews, 202 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tripoli Intro, 56 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 46 reviews, 163 photos
- Peru Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 43 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos