"Al Qatif" Al Qatif by iwys
Al Qatif Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 50 photos
The Kamis souq, or Thursday market, in Al Qatif is one of the most colourful in Saudi Arabia. I've seen everything there, from two female vendors wearing cardboard boxes over their heads, with two circular holes cut out at the front for the eyes, to a man selling pet vultures!
iwys' Related Pages
Al Qatif Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Qatif, Saudi Arabia"
- "Ancient Oasis"
- "My al-Qatif Homepage"
- "....in search of the ancient route in Al Qatif"
- "Al Qatif"
- "The city that changed my thoughts."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Al Qatif
- Hotels in Al Qatif
- Restaurants in Al Qatif
- Shopping in Al Qatif
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Al Qatif
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Al Qatif?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Qatif
Photos in Al QatifSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 95 reviews, 387 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 119 reviews, 295 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 89 reviews, 244 photos
- Malta Intro, 63 reviews, 236 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 51 reviews, 202 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tripoli Intro, 56 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 46 reviews, 163 photos
- Peru Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 43 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos