"Bcharre" Bcharre by iwys
Bcharre Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 68 photos
Bcharre is a Maronite Christian town in the Kadisha Valley, famous as the home of Lebanon's greatest writer, Khalil Gibran.
It would not look out of place in the Austrian Alps.
St. Saba Church, which dominates the Bcharre skyline, looks like something out of Disneyworld. more travel advice
iwys' Related Pages
Bcharre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bcharre and the Kadisha Valley"
- "Bcharre - The Lebanonese Alps"
- "Bcharre and Kadisha Valley"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bcharre
- Hotels in Bcharre
- Transportation in Bcharre
- Warnings and Dangers in Bcharre
- See All...
Explore the World
- Burano Hotels
- Canoga Park Hotels
- Castellón de la Plana
- Czech Republic
- Jekyll Island Hotels
- Freiburg im Breisgau
- Petaling Jaya Hotels
- Tottenham Hotels
- Fruitland Hotels
- Le Touquet-Paris-Plage
- Estado de Baja California Norte
Badges & Stats in Bcharre
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Bcharre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bcharre
Photos in BcharreSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 95 reviews, 387 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 119 reviews, 295 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 89 reviews, 244 photos
- Malta Intro, 63 reviews, 236 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 51 reviews, 202 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tripoli Intro, 56 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 46 reviews, 163 photos
- Peru Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 43 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos