Tripoli Hotel Tips by iwys Top 5 Page for this destination
Tripoli Hotels: 47 reviews and 10 photos
I was the only person staying at the Hotel Koura. Apparently, it used to be owned by a brother and sister, but now only the brother remains and he is very old. He usually locks the front door, so you need to bang and shout to get his attention.
Anyway, the rooms are very nice, with spacious en suite bathrooms. The price seems to be very flexible. I am not great at bargaining, so I think I ended up paying too much at $35, but I did stay in the best room. I also noticed that after I paid him, he went out and did his shopping, so I think he really needed the money more than I did. He's a nice old guy.
Comparison: about average
Directions: In a small sidestreet, just off Rue Tall
Phone: 03 371 041
Pension Haddad is the most popular backpackers' hostel in Tripoli. I had a look around inside. The rooms are basic dorm rooms, but bright and clean. If you are on a really tight budget, then I'd recommend this place. You can get a bed here for as little as $6.
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Just off Rue Tall, near Sahat el Tall
Phone: 624 392
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (11)
iwys' Related Pages
Tripoli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "three cities in one"
- "Tripoli طرابلس"
- "Trablous - Tripoli"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tripoli
- Hotels in Tripoli
- Transportation in Tripoli
- Nightlife in Tripoli
- Restaurants in Tripoli
- Shopping in Tripoli
- Warnings and Dangers in Tripoli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tripoli
- 13 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Tripoli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tripoli
Photos in TripoliSee All Photos (45)
Read real reviews about Tripoli Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 95 reviews, 387 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 119 reviews, 295 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 89 reviews, 244 photos
- Malta Intro, 63 reviews, 236 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 51 reviews, 202 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tripoli Intro, 56 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 46 reviews, 163 photos
- Peru Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 43 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos