Esfahan Hotel Tips by iwys
Esfahan Hotels: 709 reviews and 28 photos
The beautiful, 5* Abbasi Hotel is the best in Isfahan and the nicest I saw in Iran. No expense was spared in restoring this 300-year-old caravanserai.
The restaurant is good and it's very pleasant to drink tea in the garden in the late afternoon.
Room rates range from $80 for a Standard Single room to $300 for a Royal Apartment.
Unique Qualities: The shops inside the hotel have some high-quality arts and crafts at quite reasonable prices. I bought a 55-year-old Isfahani carpet for no more than I'd have paid in the bazaar.
Comparison: most expensive
Directions: The Abbasi is in the centre of Isfahan, near all the main tourist attractions.
Phone: 226 009
More Reviews (13)
iwys' Related Pages
Esfahan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Everyone says it ....."
- "Esfahan nesf-e jahan"
- "HALF THE WORLD"
- "ISFAHAN or ESFAHAN, "THE HALF OF WORLD""
- "Shah Mosque"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Esfahan
- Hotels in Esfahan
- Transportation in Esfahan
- Nightlife in Esfahan
- Restaurants in Esfahan
- Shopping in Esfahan
- Warnings and Dangers in Esfahan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Esfahan
- 14 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Esfahan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esfahan
Read real reviews about Esfahan Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 95 reviews, 387 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 119 reviews, 295 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 89 reviews, 244 photos
- Malta Intro, 63 reviews, 236 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 51 reviews, 202 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tripoli Intro, 56 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 46 reviews, 163 photos
- Peru Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 43 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos