"Nha Trang" Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang by iwys
Nha Trang Travel Guide: 446 reviews and 1,012 photos
Nha Trang's main attraction is its 5km-long beach, but it's also a thriving fishing port, with a bustling market and plenty of nightlife.
This was the last stronghold of the Cham civilization, which once dominated Vietnam, and overlooking the city is one of the most important archaeological sites in Vietnam: the Cham towers of Thap Ba Ponagar.
Between the seafront boulevard of Tran Phu and the beach, there is a park. It is where most of the local people like to... more travel advice
The market vendors here are very laid back and quite happy to pose for photographs. In fact, some were asking me to take... more travel advice
iwys' Related Pages
Nha Trang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NHA TRANG - BEACHSIDE VIETNAM"
- "Sea, sand, sun... My beloved Nha Trang"
- "“Nia Tchain”"
- "Nha Trang"
- "Nha Trang - Let's go to the seaside!"
- "Nha Trang, more than beach...."
- "Nha Trang - a place to relax"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nha Trang
- Hotels in Nha Trang
- Transportation in Nha Trang
- Nightlife in Nha Trang
- Restaurants in Nha Trang
- Shopping in Nha Trang
- Warnings and Dangers in Nha Trang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nha Trang
- 15 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Nha Trang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nha Trang
Photos in Nha TrangSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 95 reviews, 387 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 119 reviews, 295 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 89 reviews, 244 photos
- Malta Intro, 63 reviews, 236 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 51 reviews, 202 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tripoli Intro, 56 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 46 reviews, 163 photos
- Peru Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 43 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos