"Suwon: the fortress city" Top 5 Page for this destination Suwon by iwys
Suwon Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 305 photos
Suwon is a city of one million people, just 48 km south of Seoul. Its main attractions, Hwaseong Fortress and the Korean Folk Village, make it a popular day trip from Seoul. Other attractions are the World Cup Stadium and Suwon's galbi restaurants. The city's slogan is "Happy Suwon".
Suwon was one of the host cities for the 2002 world cup finals. An impressive new stadium was built for the occasion.... more travel advice
The Geojunggi ,or traditional Korean crane, was invented by the scholar Jeong Yak-yong, using principles taken from a... more travel advice
iwys' Related Pages
Suwon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Suwon: the fortress city"
- "Suwon - City with a Famous Fortress"
- "SUWON- the fortified city"
- "Ajou University"
- "City of Fortress"
- "National Folk Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suwon
- Hotels in Suwon
- Transportation in Suwon
- Restaurants in Suwon
- Shopping in Suwon
- Warnings and Dangers in Suwon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suwon
- 28 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Suwon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suwon
Photos in SuwonSee All Photos (66)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 95 reviews, 387 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 119 reviews, 295 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nottingham Intro, 89 reviews, 244 photos
- Malta Intro, 63 reviews, 236 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aleppo Intro, 51 reviews, 202 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tripoli Intro, 56 reviews, 191 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damascus Intro, 46 reviews, 163 photos
- Peru Intro, 42 reviews, 161 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 43 reviews, 139 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Salalah Intro, 31 reviews, 125 photos